A couple of notable things from Jack's third month:
- One terrible word: Drool.
- One wonderful word: Sleep.
- Jack less resembles a bobble head every day.
- The boy has discovered his voice. And not his crying voice.
- He likes chillin', propped up in his boppy.
- Jack can hold a rattle. He doesn't know why this makes us so happy, or what he's supposed to do with it, but he can hold it.
- He started day care with his granny nanny, Jill (JJ to him).
- A few poo-related incidents. We don't like to talk about those...
- JD no longer has a perfect "batting average" for diaper changes without incident.
- And, of course, he's gotten huge. 15lbs, 6oz at the end of June. Needless to say, the infant inserts have come flying out of the car seat and bouncer.
Enjoy some pics of the baptism and the boy.
JD's grandmother Val, Jack, and JD before the baptism
Three generations of Kitchens: Glen, Jack, Ann, Mary, and Ed
Four generations of Jordans: John, Jill, Val (seated), JD, and Jack
And, of course, a bunch of obligatory pictures of the Jack Attack: